As a well established company we have the ability to support all types of project with a professional approach and the required financial support. Along with an excellent track record of Health & Safety and industrial relations we have in-house the necessary plant, equipment and labour to undertake your design and construction projects.
For any size of project we deliver a complete 'one-stop' service and offer the following in both carbon and stainless steel:
• Design, fabrication and construction of fixed and floating roof storage tanks
• Design, fabrication and construction of silos, vessels and components
We employ our own:
• Engineering and related staff
• Directly employed, long term site and workshop labour
As an ISO9001:2008 accredited company all our suppliers and subcontractors are vetted and issued with our code of conduct before working with us. Download a copy of our certificate.
• Financial security
• Depth of resource
• Technical competence
• Proven management systems
• Long term customer and supplier relationships
The company is run by Managing Director Mr Dean Sheldon who has over 30 years experience in the building and refurbishment of storage tanks.
Our other senior managers include:
• Mr Roger Rickett - Estimating Manager
• Mr Graham Ellison - General Manager
• Mr Surojit Nag - Technical Manager & API 653 Inspector
• Mr Paul Done - HSEQ Manager